Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OOOOOOOOOH BABY, FIIIIIIIII-RRRRRRRRE!

A couple years back I got a candle for Christmas. I'm not usually a giant candle fan but in this case I was quite taken with the smelly pot of wax. This is because the branding of the product is very cool. Not only do I like the graphics but I think that the concept is very strong. The company is called Black Chandelier http://www.blackchandelier.com/ and is based in Utah. The line is called "Imaginary Botanicals" and like the name suggests they produce candles that are different botanical scents that are completely fictitious and developed solely as scents for this line of candles.
Here are some of the different scents and how they are presented on the company's website:


My favorite concept and scent is Deadly Kittenshade, to put it eloquently, it basically rocks hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment