Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOOK UP IN THE SKY...IT'S A BIRD...IT'S A PLANE

In the process of doing research for one of my classes this quarter I stumbled across a blog that I consider to be pretty nifty. Here it is http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2009/02/ and I suggest not only taking a gander at that page but going back through all his archives. Not only are the maps humorous but he is also a fairly good writer and provides background info on them or provides the original context in which they were found. Also if you are in this class with me it has lots of different maps both good and bad to provide inspiration.
Here are a few I picked out...


1 comment:

  1. These are really interesting and comical maps. I couldn't stop smiling and examining each one. I especially like the simplicity and content of the tatoo map. It's interesting what you find online when doing research for a blog. Great Find!!!

    ReplyDelete